Roy Flemming built this house in 1920 and his barn in 1918. Before a great storm demolished the barn, it was known to be one of the largest in Texas ( The size of a football field). Airplane pilots used this barn and property as a landmark for their landings at Ellington Air Force base. Intricate brick work was added by a local mason and oak trees were were planted throughout the property. Unlike the house which had deteriorated over the years, the oak trees and surrounding landscape has flourished thus justifying our year-long restoration of bringing this historical farmhouse back to its original beauty in its original signature setting.